Please see the schedule below for Parent Pick Up/Drop Off on Friday, August 28. We will follow similar procedures as we did in June and will continue to observe CDC guidelines (masks/social distancing) and APS protocol to ensure safety for everyone. Parents are to remain in their cars, wear masks, and staff volunteers will meet each car to distribute/receive items. Please drive through the bus loop near the main entrance (Door #1).
Distributed Items include: student iPads and school supply kits (ordered online)
Return items accepted: textbooks, Library books and teacher books/materials
*In your car window, display your child’s name and grade level.
- PreK and K 9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
- 1st grade 9:45-10:30 a.m.
- 2nd grade 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 3rd grade 12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
- 4th grade 12:45 – 1:30 p.m.
- 5th grade 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.